|Look up count in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Count or The Count may refer to:
- Count, a title of nobility
- "Count" or "The Count", a nickname (not denoting nobility) used for example for:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Count", a song by Jesus Jones from their album Culture Vulture (album)
- The Count!, Count Basie album recorded in 1952 and released in 1955
- The Count (film), a 1916 film starring Charlie Chaplin
- The Count (computer game), a text adventure computer game by Scott Adams
- Count (baseball), a baseball term
- Count (SQL), an SQL statement
- An offence charged in an indictment
- Count butterfly, species of the brush-footed butterfly genus Tanaecia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Count.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.