Count On Me (Jefferson Starship song)
|"Count on Me"|
|Single by Jefferson Starship|
|from the album Earth|
|Genre||Rock, soft rock|
|Producer(s)||Larry Cox and Jefferson Starship|
|Jefferson Starship singles chronology|
US single sleeve
"Count on Me" is a 1978 song and single by Jefferson Starship written by Jesse Barish for the album Earth. The single, in lighter rock mode, gave Starship another US Top 10 hit after "Miracles". It was featured in the end credits to the movies Grown Ups and The Family Stone.
Barish released his own version, also in 1978.
- Rock Song Index: The 7500 Most Important Songs 2014 - Page 64 "COUNT ON ME Artist: Jefferson Starship Written by: Jesse Barish From the album: Earth Label: Grunt Produced by: Larry Cox, Jefferson Starship Year: 1978 Entering their arena rock phase. "
- 1000 UK Number One Hits 0857123602 Jon Kutner - 2010 "In 1971 after a change in the line-up they renamed themselves Jefferson Starship and had US Top 10 hits with, 'Miracles' and 'Count on Me'. "
- Colin Larkin The Encyclopedia of Popular Music 2011- Page 390 "Spitfire and Earth continued the Jefferson Starship's success, although the band had now become a hard rock outfit. Balin's lighter 'Count on Me' was a US top 10 hit in 1978.
- "Jefferson Starship". IMDb. Retrieved 2018-03-06.
- "Jesse Barish – Jesse Barish". discogs.com. Retrieved September 30, 2018.
- "Item Display - RPM - Library and Archives Canada". Collectionscanada.gc.ca. 1978-05-27. Retrieved 2018-09-29.
- "Charts.nz – Starship – Miracles". Top 40 Singles.
- "Miracles - Starship". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved November 24, 2011.
- "Marty Balin, Marty Balin Greatest Hits". Retrieved November 25, 2016.
|This 1970s rock song–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|