Count of Mértola
|Dukedoms of Portugal|
|Marquisates of Portugal|
|Counties of Portugal|
|Viscountcies of Portugal|
|Baronies of Portugal|
The title Count of Mértola (Conde de Mértola (in Portuguese)) was granted to Frederick, 1st Duke of Schomberg by Afonso VI of Portugal, in 1663, as a reward for the Duke's service with the Portuguese Army.
Counts of Mértola (1663)
- Frederick Schomberg, 1st Duke of Schomberg, 1st Count of Mértola (1615-1690)
- Meinhardt Schomberg, 3rd Duke of Schomberg, 2nd Count of Mértola (1641-1719)
- Frederica Darcy, Countess FitzWalter, 3rd Countess of Mértola (1688-1751)
- Robert Darcy, 4th Earl of Holderness, 4th Count of Mértola (1718-1778)
- Amelia Osborne, Marchioness of Carmarthen, 5th Countess of Mértola (1754-1784)
- George Osborne, 6th Duke of Leeds, 6th Count of Mértola (1775-1838)
- Francis D'Arcy-Osborne, 7th Duke of Leeds, 7th Count of Mértola (1798-1859)
- Sackville Lane-Fox, 12th Baron Conyers, 8th Count of Mértola (1827-1888)
- Marcia Pelham, Countess Yarborough, 9th Countess of Mértola (1863-1926)
- Sackville Pelham, 5th Earl of Yarborough, 10th Count of Mértola (1888-1948)
- Lady Diana Miller, 11th Countess of Mértola, Baroness Fauconberg and Conyers (1920-2013)
- Anthea Lycett, 12th Countess of Mértola (born 1954)
- "Peerage News - FAUCONBERG, Rt Hon (9th) Baroness and (15th) Baroness CONYERS (1920-2013) TITLES IN ABEYANCE". Retrieved 25 January 2014.
- Mosley, Charles (ed.) (2003). Burke's Peerage & Baronetage, 107th edn. London: Burke's Peerage & Gentry Ltd. p. 4263 (YARNBOROUGH, E). ISBN 0-9711966-2-1.