(Redirected from Countdown (TV series))
|Look up Countdown, count-down, or countdown in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A countdown is the backward counting to indicate the remaining time before an event occurs.
Countdown may also refer to:
- Countdown (game show)
- Countdown (Australian TV series)
- Countdown (Dutch TV series)
- Countdown - The hunt begins (German TV series)
- Countdown (MuchMusic), a program block on Canadian television station MuchMusic
- Countdown with Keith Olbermann, an American news program
- "Countdown", an episode of MacGyver
- Countdown with Mike Duffy, news program hosted by Mike Duffy
- Countdown (Star Trek: Enterprise), a 2004 television episode
- "The Countdown", an episode of American television series The O.C.
- Countdown, a Bloomberg Television, a European business-news program
- Countdown (Haven), a television episode.
- Countdown, the seventh episode of Code Lyoko: Evolution.
- Countdown, a non-fiction book by Amitav Ghosh
- Countdown (novel series), a 1999 young adult series by Daniel Parker
- Countdown (novel), a book in the The 39 Clues franchise
- Countdown (Polystyle Publications), a British comic book series
- Countdown to Infinite Crisis, an American one-shot comic book published by DC Comics
- Countdown to Final Crisis, an American comic book series published by DC comics
- Star Trek: Countdown, a comic book prequel to the 2009 film Star Trek
Games and toys
- Countdown (video game), a 1990 point-and-click adventure game
- Countdown (G.I. Joe), a fictional astronaut
- Countdown, a Holiday Beanie Babies teddy bear
- Countdown (Transformers), a character in the Transformers universe
- A Tech character in Skylanders: Swap Force
- Countdown (1968 film), directed by Robert Altman
- Countdown (2004 film), a Russian action film directed by Yevgeny Lavrentyev
- Countdown (2011 film), a South Korean film directed by Huh Jong-Ho
- Countdown (2012 film), a Thai film
- Countdown (2016 film), an American action film
- "Countdown" (Beyoncé song)
- "Countdown" (Hardwell and MAKJ song)
- "Countdown" (Hyde song)
- "Countdown" (Pulp song)
- "Countdown" (Rush song)
- "Countdown" (Victorious song), by Leon Thomas III and Victoria Justice
- "Countdown", a song on The Big Come Up by The Black Keys
- "Countdown", a composition on Giant Steps by John Coltrane
- "Count Down", a song on Rock 'n' Roll Circus by Ayumi Hamasaki
- Countdown 1992–1983, a compilation album by the band Pulp
- The Countdown, a 1988 album by jazz pianist Mulgrew Miller
- Countdown, another name for The Countdown Singers
- The physical film leader on which a countdown is printed
- Countdown, a typeface with "space age" connotations
- Passenger information systems at railway stations
- Countdown (supermarket), in New Zealand
- The Final Countdown (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Countdown"
- All pages with a title containing Countdown
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Countdown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.