From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up counterfeit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A counterfeit is an imitation made with the intent to deceptively represent its content or origins:.
Counterfeit may also refer to:
- Counterfeit e.p., a 1989 EP by Martin Gore
- Counterfeit (poker), a term in community card poker
- Counterfeit (Roedelius album), an album by Hans-Joachim Roedelius
- "Counterfeit" (song), a 1997 song by Limp Bizkit
- Counterfeit (film), a 1919 American film
- Counterfeit, a 1936 American film
- "Counterfeit", a song by Chris Spedding from the 1986 album Enemy Within
- Balance puzzle, or the counterfeit coin problem
- Counterfeit drug
- Counterfeit United States currency
- Counterfeit², a 2003 album by Martin Gore
- Counterfit, a San Diego, California band
- The Counterfeiters (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Counterfeit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.