Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up counterpart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Counterpart or Counterparts may refer to:
Entertainment and literature
- "Counterparts" (short story), by James Joyce
- Counterparts, former name for the Reel Pride LGBT film festival
- Counterparts (film), a 2007 German drama
- Counterpart (TV series), American 2017 sci-fi thriller
- In paleontology, one half of a split compression fossil
- Counterpart International, a U.S.-based development charity
- Counterpart theory, in metaphysics and philosophy
- Counterparty, in contract law
- Analogue (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Counterpart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.