From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up counterpart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Counterpart or Counterparts may refer to:
Finance and law
Entertainment and literature
- Counterpart (TV series)
- "Counterparts" (short story), by James Joyce
- Counterparts, former name for the Reel Pride LGBT film festival
- Counterparts, a 2007 German film by Jan Bonny
- In palaeontology, either half of a compression fossil when the rock has split along the plane of the fossil
- Counterpart International, a U.S.-based international development charity
- Counterpart theory, in metaphysics and philosophy
- analogue (disambiguation), several "analog" topics are also referred to as "counterpart"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Counterpart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.