Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up counterpart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Counterpart or Counterparts may refer to:
Entertainment and literature
- "Counterparts" (short story), by James Joyce
- Counterparts, former name for the Reel Pride LGBT film festival
- Counterparts (film), a 2007 German drama
- Counterpart (TV series), American 2017 sci-fi thriller
- In paleontology, one half of a split compression fossil
- Counterpart International, a U.S.-based development charity
- Counterpart theory, in metaphysics and philosophy
- Counterparty, in contract law
- Analogue (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Counterpart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.