From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up counterstrike in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Counterstrike may refer to:
- Counter-Strike, a video game series
- Counterstrike, an expansion pack for the video game Command & Conquer: Red Alert
- "Counterstrike", a season 10 Stargate SG-1 episode
- Counterstrike (1969 TV series)
- Counterstrike (1990 TV series)
- Counterstrike (drum and bass group)
- "Counterstrike the Mp3", a song by Basshunter from his The Old Shit album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Counterstrike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.