From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up countess in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Countess or The Countess may also refer to:
- Countess (band), a black metal band
- Countess (novel), a novel by Josephine Edgar
- Countess (shortbread)
- Countess, Alberta, a community in Canada
- The Countess, an opera by Stanisław Moniuszko
- The Countess (film), a 2009 film about Elizabeth Báthory
- The Countess (American Horror Story), an American Horror Story: Hotel character
- The Countess (play), 1999 play
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Countess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.