Countess Amalie Henriette of Solms-Baruth
|Countess Amalie Henriette of Solms-Baruth|
|Spouse(s)||Charles Louis, Prince of Hohenlohe-Langenburg|
|Noble family||House of Solms-Laubach|
|Father||John Christian II, Count of Solms-Baruth|
|Mother||Frederieke Louise of Reuss-Köstritz|
30 January 1768|
|Died||31 October 1847
Countess Amalie Henriette Charlotte of Solms-Baruth (Kliczków, 30 January 1768 – Karlsruhe, 31 October 1847) was a countess by birth of Solms-Baruth. She was the only child of John Christian II, Count of Solms-Baruth and his wife, Friederike Louise of Reuss-Köstritz.
Marriage and issue
She married on 30 January 1789 with Charles Louis, Prince of Hohenlohe-Langenburg. They had the following children:
- Louise Caroline (1789-1789)
- Elise Eleonore (1790–1830), married Victor Amadeus, Landgrave of Hesse-Rotenburg
- Caroline Frederieke Constance (1792-1847), married Francis Joseph, Prince of Hohenlohe-Schillingsfürst
- Emilie Frederieke (1793–1859), married Frederick Louis of Castell-Castell
- Ernest Christiaan (1794–1860), married Anne Feodora van Leiningen
- Frederick William (1797-1797)
- Marie (1798-1798)
- Louise Charlotte (1799–1881), married Adolph Charles of Hohenlohe-Ingelfingen
- Johanna Henriette (1800–1877), married Emil of Erbach-Schönberg
- Agnes (1804–1833), married Constantine, Hereditary Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg
- Gustav Henry (1806–1881)
- Helene (1807–1880), married Duke Eugen of Württemberg
- John Henry (1810–1830)
Due to the marriages of her children and grandchildren, she is related to several European monarchs:
- Prince Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein is the great-grandson of Infanta Maria Theresa of Portugal, whose mother Adelaide was Amalie Henriette's granddaughter.
- Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg is also a descendant of Adelaide through her daughter Marie Anne.
- King Charles XVI Gustav of Sweden is a son of Sibylla, who was the great-great-granddaughter of Amalie Henriette's son Ernest Christiaan.
- Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands is a daughter of Bernhard, who was a great-grandson of Amalie Henriette's daughter Emilie.
- Queen Sophia of Spain and Constantine II of Greece are children of Frederica of Hanover, whose grandmother Augusta Victoria was a granddaughter of Amalie Henriette's son Ernest Christian.
|This article about a member of the German nobility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|