From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up country in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A country in the modern usage is a geo-political region, often synonymous with a state.
Country or countries may also refer to:
- Rural area, the country or countryside, an area away from towns or cities
- Country music, an American music genre
Arts and entertainment
- Country music, a genre of music
- Country (EP), a 2008 EP by Anaïs Mitchell and Rachel Ries
- Country (album), a 1974 album by Canadian Anne Murray
- "Country" (Mo Pitney song), released in 2014
- Country Joe McDonald (born 1942), an American musician and singer
- Countries of the United Kingdom, subdivisions of the United Kingdom
- Countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, subdivisions of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Countries of the Kingdom of Denmark, subdivisions of the Kingdom of Denmark
- Overseas country of France, a subdivision of the French Republic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Country.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.