Country Hills, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Sean Chu|
|Elevation||1,105 m (3,625 ft)|
|• Average Income||$70,237|
|Website||Country Hills Community Association|
Country Hills is a residential neighbourhood in the north-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by the Country Hills Boulevard, to the south by Beddington Trail, and to the east by Harvest Hills Boulevard. To the south-west, it is bordered by the Country Hills golf course and the West Nose Creek. The new community of Country Hills Village is located in the north-east of the neighbourhood.
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, Country Hills had a population of  With a land area of 1.9 km2 (0.73 sq mi), it had a population density of 1,960/km2 (5,080/sq mi) in 2012. Also in the 2012 municipal census, Country Hills Village had a population of 2,615 living in 1,467 dwellings, an 11.7% increase from its 2011 population of 2,342. With a land area of 1 km2 (0.39 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,600/km2 (7,000/sq mi) in 2012.3,728 living in 1,426 dwellings, a 0.2% increase from its 2011 population of 3,720.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $70,237 in 2000, and there were 7.4% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 18.7% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 9.5% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 6.8% of the housing was used for renting. Country Hills Library serves this community. It is located at 11950 Country Village Link N.E. in VIVO. (Formerly Cardel Place.)
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Country Hills Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-10.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 3 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-10.
- Northern Hills (Cinnamon Hills, Country Hills, Coventry Hills, Harvest Hills, Panorama Hills) Community Association
||Hidden Valley||Panorama Hills||Coventry Hills|
|Sandstone Valley||Harvest Hills|
|Sandstone Valley||Beddington Heights||Aurora Business Park|