Country commercial guides
|Country Commercial Guides|
|Author(s)||United States Commercial Service|
The Country Commercial Guides (CCG) are reports, prepared by United States Commercial Service offices around the world, which provide comprehensive commercial information for U.S. companies looking to do business in a specific country.
The type of information you will find includes:
- Economic & Political Environment
- Leading Sectors for U.S. Export and Investment
- Trade regulations, customs and standards
- Investment climate
- Business travel
- "US department of state CCG info". US Department of State.
- "Country Commercial Guides". US Department of Commerce.
|This United States government–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|