Counts of Kesselstatt
Emperor Josef II elevated the imperial barons of Keselstatt to the status of Reichsgrafen – imperial counts – in 1776. The title Count of Kesselstatt (German: Graf von Kesselstatt) is accompanied by the style of His Excellency; wives and daughters of Counts of Kesselstatt would be "Her Excellency Countess Forename of Kesselstatt". They are cousins of the Princely Family of Liechtenstein. Their historic seat is Kesselstatt Palace . The palace was completed for Count Karl Friedrich Melchior in 1746 , . The Palace of Kesselstatt is located in Trier, Germany.
At the beginning of the 20th Century, a part of the Kesselstatt Family settled in Argentina.
- Johann Hugo Casimir Graf von Kesselstatt was the highest official in Trier, chief administrator of Elector Clemens Wenzeslaus of Sachsen-Wettin from 1761 through 1794.
- Franz Joseph - b. 27 Feb 1826 Wien, , Wien, Austria, d. 4 Jan 1891 Abbazia
- Eugen - b. 10 Jun 1870 Gleichenberg, d. 10 Nov 1933 Grundlsee, , Steiermark, Austria
- Franz de Paul - 1894–1938
- Johannes - born on 21 May 1927
- Franz Eugen - born on 1 May 1926
- Rudolf - born on 31 January 1956
- Ferdinand - born on 8 March 1989
- Alexander - born on 13 May 1991
- Georg - born on 31 January 1956
- Clemens - born on 7 June 1959
- Franz - born on 26 May 1961
Counts of Kesselstatt - Argentine Line
- Clemens - 1899-1938
- Georg - 1905-1990
- Otto - 1928-1984
- Federico - born on 9 April 1964
- Guillermo - born on 5 May 1965
- Maximiliano - born on 9 November 1966
- Roberto - born on 21 January 1968
- Conrado - born on 7 August 1972
- Diego - born on 20 October 1973
- Matias - born on 22 February 1975
- http://www.schloss-foehren.de/welcome.html Schloss Föhren Castle and the Meulenwald Forest
- https://books.google.com/books?id=gZxAAAAAcAAJ&dq=Johann+Hugo+Casimir+Graf+von+Kesselstatt&source=gbs_navlinks_s A listing includes Joseph Frantz, Freyherr von Kesselstatt (before House Kesselstatt became Counts). Jährliches genealogisches Hand-Buch: In welchem die neuesten Nachrichten von allen Häusern jetzt-regierender europäischer Kayser und Könige, und aller geist- und weltlicher Chur- und Fürsten, wie auch Grafen des Heiligen Römischen Reichs, ingleichen aller Cardinäle, Mitglieder königlicher Orden .... By Gottlieb Schumann; Gleditsch, 1732 Original from the Bavarian State Library. Digitized Jan 25, 2010.