(Redirected from County of China)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up County in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A county a geographical region of a country used for administrative or other purposes.
County may also refer to:
- County (United States), a level of local government below a U.S. state or federal territory
- Counties of the People's Republic of China, third level political subdivisions in the People's Republic of China
- County (Republic of China), an administrative division in the Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Gaelic Athletic Association county, a division of the Gaelic Athletic Association
- County (ward), an electoral division of Liverpool, England
- Slang for County jail
Counties, in addition to being the plural for "county", may refer to:
- Counties Manukau Rugby Union, the governing body for rugby union in the Franklin District of New Zealand
- All pages beginning with County
- All pages with a title containing County
- All pages beginning with Counties
- All pages with a title containing Counties
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title County.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.