From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Coup or coup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coup is typically used as the short form of the phrase coup d'état, a sudden overthrow of a government.
Coup or The Coup may also refer to:
- Coup (album), a 2008 album by The New Regime
- Coup (bridge), various techniques of play in contract bridge
- The Coup, an American hip hop group
- "The Coup" (The Office), an episode of The Office
- "The Coup" (Smash), an episode of Smash
- The Coup, a working title of the upcoming action film No Escape
- The Coup, a 1978 novel by John Updike
- Coup contrecoup injury, a type of head injury
- Counting coup, a Native American show of bravery
- William Cameron Coup (1836 – 1895), American businessman, partner of P. T. Barnum
- coup a type of board and moblie game
- Coup d'état (disambiguation)
- Coup de Grâce (disambiguation)
- Coup d'oeil, assessing an entire situation in a glance
- Coop (disambiguation)
- Coupé, an automotive body style
- Coupville, Washington
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.