From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Coup or coup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coup is typically used as the short form of the phrase coup d'état, a sudden overthrow of a government.
Coup or The Coup may also refer to:
- Counting coup, a Native American show of bravery
- William C. Coup (1836–1895), American businessman, partner of P. T. Barnum
- Coup (bridge), various techniques of play in contract bridge
Film and TV
- "The Coup" (The Office), an episode of The Office
- "The Coup" (Smash), an episode of Smash
- The Coup, former working title of the 2015 film No Escape
- Coup contrecoup injury, a type of head injury
- Coup d'état (disambiguation)
- Coup de Grâce (disambiguation)
- Coup d'oeil, assessing an entire situation in a glance
- Coop (disambiguation)
- Coupé, an automotive body style
- Champagne coupe, a kind of Champagne glass
- Coupeville, Washington
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.