Coup d'état (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coup d'état, coup d'État, or coup d'etat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A coup d'état is the sudden overthrow of a government through unconstitutional means.
Coup d'état may also refer to:
- Coup d'Etat (Plasmatics album), a 1982 album by Plasmatics
- Coup d'Etat (Muslimgauze album), a 1987 album by Muslimgauze
- Coup D'Etat, a 2013 album by G-Dragon
- "Coup d'Etat", a song by Level 42 on the album World Machine
- "Coup d'etat", a song by Refused on the album Songs to Fan the Flames of Discontent
- "Coup d'État", a song by Circle Jerks on the album Golden Shower of Hits
- "Coup d'Etat", a song by Henry Jackman on the album X-men: First Class
- Coup D'Etat, a New Zealand rock band from the early 1980s
- "Coup D'etat" (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of the science fiction television series Stargate: Atlantis
- Coup d'Etat (comics), a 2004 crossover event published by Wildstorm Comics
- Coup d'Etat (1973 film), a 1973 Japanese film directed by Yoshishige Yoshida
- Coup d'Etat (2017 film)
- Coup d'État: A Practical Handbook, a 1969 book by Edward Luttwak that examines aspects of a coup and how to go about initiating a coup
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coup d'état.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.