|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
Number of employees
Coupang is a South Korean e-commerce company founded in 2010. The largest online retailer in South Korea, Coupang's annual revenue exceeds US$4 billion. The company's Rocket Delivery network provides same-day or next-day delivery of more than five million unique items. Coupang claims that 99.6 percent of its orders are delivered within 24 hours.
- Won, Ho-jung (November 19, 2017). "Coupang highlights creativity, openness in its new office". The Korea Herald. Retrieved January 5, 2020.
- Cho, Hyee-Su (April 15, 2019). "Coupang posts 65% on-year growth in revenue". The Korea Herald. Retrieved September 8, 2019.
- CNBC.com, Joel Dreyfuss, special to (2018-04-02). "The $5 billion South Korean start-up that's an Amazon killer". CNBC. Retrieved 2019-09-09.
- "Korean e-commerce unicorn Coupang hires Walmart's former global chief compliance officer". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- Jung-a, Song (January 1, 2019). "Etailers battle to win 'Amazon of South Korea' crown". Financial Times. Retrieved September 8, 2019.
- "Investors Continue to Back Coupang Despite Operating Losses". 비즈니스코리아 - BusinessKorea (in Korean). 2018-05-15. Retrieved 2019-09-09.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Coupang.|