COUPERIN (Consortium unifié des établissements universitaires et de recherche pour l'accès aux publications numériques) (English: Unified Consortium of Higher Education and Research Organizations for Access to Digital Publications) is an academic consortium in France. Formed in 1999, it includes more than 250 universities, research organizations, Grandes écoles (schools), COMUE, and others. The consortium negotiates with publishers the prices and conditions of access to scientific publications and other digital resources for the benefit of its members. It promotes open science, particularly with regard to scientific publications, both nationally and internationally. It is headquartered in Paris.
As of 2018, members of the Couperin consortium include the following institutions.
- Christine Okret-Manville (2016). "Academic Social Networks and Open Access: French Researchers at the Crossroads". LIBER Quarterly. Ligue des Bibliothèques Européennes de Recherche. 25. doi:10.18352/lq.10131.
- Catherine Forestier; Pierre Carbone (July 2008). "French consortium Couperin: achievements and goals". Serials. UK: United Kingdom Serials Group. 21. ISSN 0953-0460.
- "Couperin: le pouvoir de dire non", Livres Hebdo (in French), Paris, 30 April 2018
- "Les membres de Couperin", Couperin.org (in French), retrieved 12 July 2018
- This article incorporates information from the French Wikipedia.