|Look up coupler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coupler may refer to:
- Railway coupler, a mechanism for connecting rolling stock in a train device
- Quick coupler, used in construction machines to allow the rapid change of buckets
- Coupling, a device used to connect two shafts together at their ends for the purpose of transmitting power
- Universal coupling, a joint or coupling in a rigid rod that allows the rod to 'bend' in any direction
- Acoustic coupler, for land puprposes
- Directional coupler, a passive device used in radio technology
- Antenna coupler, a device connected between a radio transmitter or receiver and its antenna
- Output coupler, a partially reflective mirror used in lasers
- Coupler (piping), also called a (joist) short length of pipe with two female threads
- Coupler, a device used on a pipe organ or harpsichord to allow a player to play multiple divisions at once, by means of "coupling" a division to another at either sub, super, or octave pitches
- Coupler, a tap valve, for controlling the release of beer out of a keg
- Coupler, the floating link in a four-bar linkage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coupler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.