Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up courageous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Courageous describes a person possessing courage. It may also refer to:
- Courageous (film), a Christian film by Sherwood pictures
- "Courageous" (song), a 2011 Casting Crowns song based on the film
- HMS Courageous, several ships of the Royal Navy
- RSS Courageous, a Fearless class patrol vessel
- USCGC Courageous (WMEC-622), a United States Coast Guard medium endurance cutter
- Courageous (yacht), a 12-metre class yacht
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Courageous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.