|• Mayor (2008–2014)||Thérèse Thoretton|
|Area1||9.12 km2 (3.52 sq mi)|
|• Density||17/km2 (43/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|INSEE/Postal code||14190 /14170|
|Elevation||38–79 m (125–259 ft)
(avg. 55 m or 180 ft)
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.
- Château de Courcy, 12th/13th-century castle.
- Church of Saint Gervais and Saint Protais. The church was built, added to and altered between the 12th and 18th centuries. It is constructed of limestone with a tiled roof.
The choir dates from the 12th century. There is a 16th-century tomb. The nave and tower date from the 18th century. A 17th-century sacristry was replaced in 1830 by the present sacristy.
- Eglise Paroissiale Saint-Gervais, Saint-Protais, Ministry of culture database
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Courcy (Calvados).|
- Eglise Paroissiale Saint-Gervais, Saint-Protais , Ministry of Culture database (in French)
- Château de Courcy, Ministry of Culture database (in French)
- Château de Courcy, Ministry of Culture photo
|This Calvados geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|