Court Martial (1959 film)
|Directed by||Kurt Meisel|
|Produced by||Gero Wecker|
|Written by||Will Berthold|
Heinz Oskar Wuttig
|Starring||Karlheinz Böhm |
|Music by||Werner Eisbrenner|
|Edited by||Wolfgang Wehrum|
|Distributed by||Neue Filmverleih|
Court Martial (German: Kriegsgericht) is a 1959 West German war drama film directed by Kurt Meisel and starring Karlheinz Böhm, Christian Wolff and Hans Nielsen. It was entered into the 1959 Cannes Film Festival. The film's sets were designed by the art director Ernst H. Albrecht.
- Karlheinz Böhm as Oberleutnant Düren
- Christian Wolff as Fähnrich Stahmer
- Klaus Kammer as Maat Klaus Hinze
- Hans Nielsen as Dr. Wilhelmi, Verteidfiger
- Charles Régnier as Schorn, Vorsitzender des Kriegsgerichtes (as Charles Regnier)
- Werner Peters as Brenner, Kriegsgerichtsrat
- Carl Wery as Stahmer sen.
- Herbert Tiede as Paulsen, Kapitän zur See
- Raidar Müller-Elmau as Koch, Brenners Adjutant (as Raidar Müller)
- Martin Benrath as Funk-Offizier Maiers
- Reinhard Kolldehoff as Feldwebel
- Berta Drews as Frau Willmers
- Edith Hancke as Frl. Wehner
- Horst Naumann
- Robert Meyn as Admiral Zirler
- Bock & Bergfelder p.48
- "Festival de Cannes: Court Martial". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 14 February 2009.
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise Cinegraph: Encyclopaedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
|This article related to a German film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a war drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|