This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
December 4, 1981|
Shepherdstown, West Virginia, United States
|Other names||Courtney Cums, Courtney Cummins, Courtney, Keri|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||123 lb (56 kg; 8.8 st)|
Courtney Cummz is of French Canadian and Syrian descent. Her first job was a waitress at an Applebee's franchise, and she later worked in a nudist resort as a cocktail server, where she worked topless. While at college, she studied Fashion Design and Marketing.
Her stage name came about because her friends all nicknamed her "CC", and she liked the name "Courtney". One of her friends suggested "Cums" as a last name in reference to her frequent masturbation, which became "Cummz". In her first few months in the adult film industry, she was doing at least thirty scenes a month and almost all of those scenes involved anal sex. She credits Joey Silvera for broadening her horizons sexually to fetishes like female to male strapon sex and foot play.
In October 2005, she signed with the production company Zero Tolerance Entertainment to be their first 'contract girl'. Cummz has an exclusive contract with ZT, and she also directs films for the company. Cummz began directing in 2006, with her first DVD being Face Invaders.
Cummz was specifically chosen to be a guest on Howard Stern's last radio show before moving to Sirius. In October 2007, Courtney had an uncredited role on the CBS television show The Unit as a dancer in a gentlemen's club. She has been a weekly guest on The Tony Kornheiser Radio Show on ESPN 980 in Washington, D.C., where she makes her "NFL lock of the week", and she has also feature danced.
- 2006 Adam Film World Guide Award – Female Performer of the Year
- 2007 F.A.M.E. Award – Favorite Anal Starlet
- 2007 Adultcon Award – Best Actress for Self-Pleasure Performance - All Alone Single Girl Masturbation (3rd Degree)
- "About Courtney". courtneycummz.com. Archived from the original on September 2, 2011. Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- "Courtney Cummz". Retrieved 15 March 2014.
- Dave Kingsley (2012-12-11). "Exclusive Interview with Courtney Cummz on Orgasm.com". Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- Big D. "Inside the Porn Stars Studio: Inside Courtney Cummz". XRentDVD. Retrieved 2007-06-16.
- Courtney Cummz Appears on 'The Unit,' at Spearmint Rhino - XBIZ.com
- Dan Miller (2005-10-28). "Zero Tolerance Signs Courtney Cummz". AVN. Archived from the original on June 26, 2007. Retrieved 2007-06-16.
- Steve Javors (2006-04-18). "Adam Film World Guide Announces Awards Winners". XBiz. Archived from the original on 2007-12-14. Retrieved 2007-11-26.
- "Adam & Eve, Zero Tolerance Join xPeeps' 'Roller Dollz' Party" (Press release). XBIZ. 10 December 2008. Archived from the original on 1 March 2014. Retrieved 2014-03-15.
- "Zero Tolerance Releases 'Face Invaders'" (Press release). XBIZ. 11 February 2009. Archived from the original on 1 March 2014. Retrieved 2014-03-15.
- Steve Javors (2006-08-24). "Courtney Cummz Directs First Movie". XBiz. Retrieved 2007-06-16.[permanent dead link]
- Martin Desormo (2005-12-09). "Cummz to Appear on Stern's Final Show". AVN. Archived from the original on June 26, 2007. Retrieved 2007-06-16.
- Thomas J. Stanton, Adam Film World Announces Award Winners, AVN.com, April 19, 2006 (Retrieved Sept. 25, 2012)
- Peter Warren (2007-06-23). "2007 F.A.M.E. Award Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2007-06-24.
- Tod Hunter (2007-06-10). "1st Adultcon Awards Given Out Saturday Night". XBiz. Archived from the original on 2007-12-14. Retrieved 2007-11-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Courtney Cummz.|