|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Courtney Ann Gibbs
August 20, 1966 
|Other names||Courtney Gibbs-Mokarow
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||56.4 kg (124 lb)|
|Title(s)||Miss Texas USA 1988
Miss USA 1988
|Miss USA 1988
Miss Universe 1988
|Spouse||Tom Eplin (1991–1995)
Kevin Mokarow (1999–present)
Grayson Mokarow (born 2000)Everett Mokarow (born 2007)
Born to Charles Gaylord Gibbs and Susan Eckardt-Gibbs, Mokarow participated in the 1988 Miss USA pageant as Miss Texas USA, winning the title and becoming the fourth of five consecutive winners from Texas during the 1980s.
At the 1988 Miss Universe pageant, she placed first in the preliminary competition, ninth in semifinal interview, eighth in swimsuit and sixth in evening gown, finishing her participation in eighth place.
Life after Miss USA
Following her pageantry career, Mokarow married former Another World star Tom Eplin and went into acting, portraying Assistant District Attorney Galen Henderson on All My Children for a brief time in 1992.
|All My Children||Galen Henderson|
|1989||The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!||Luigi's Girlfriend|
|1990||Joe Versus the Volcano||Saleswoman|
|1992||The Naked Truth||Misty Blue / Joanne|
- "Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997". Ancestry.com. Retrieved 28 November 2010.
- "The look that keeps on winning". The Dallas Morning News. March 3, 1988. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "New Miss Universe". Orlando Sentinel. May 24, 1988. Retrieved 21 November 2010.
- "General Hospital courting two alumni". Rocky Mountain News. April 5, 1992. Retrieved 21 November 2010.
After less than six weeks in Pine Valley, Courtney Gibbs-Eplin has left her All My Children role as prosecutor Galen Henderson.
- "Farewell Kim Dawson". The Dallas Morning News. April 3, 2010. Retrieved 21 November 2010.
- "Polo field of dreams takes form". The Dallas Morning News. December 15, 1998. Retrieved 21 November 2010.
- "Symposium visitors" (PDF). The Journal. February 28, 2008. p. 6. Retrieved 21 November 2010.
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss Texas USA
Terry Murphy and Deborah Shelton
|Miss USA color commentator
(with Leeza Gibbons)
Arthel Neville and Laura Harring