Courts of California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Courts of California include:
- State courts of California
- Supreme Court of California
Federal courts located in California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (headquartered in San Francisco, having jurisdiction over the United States District Courts of Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, the Northern Mariana Islands, Oregon, and Washington)
Former federal courts of California
- United States District Court for the District of California (extinct, subdivided)
- "California Courts: Courts: Supreme Court". Courtinfo.ca.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "California Courts: Courts: Courts of Appeal". Courtinfo.ca.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "California Courts: Courts: Superior Courts". Courtinfo.ca.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "CACD Home Page". Cacd.uscourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "United States District Court - CASD - Welcome to CASD". Casd.uscourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.