Courts of Iowa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Courts of Iowa include:
- State courts of Iowa
Federal courts located in Iowa
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Iowa
Former federal courts of Iowa
- United States District Court for the District of Iowa (extinct, subdivided)
- "Supreme Court". Judicial.state.ia.us. Archived from the original on 2006-04-28. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "US District Court | Northern District of Iowa". Iand.uscourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "Southern District of Iowa". Iasd.uscourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.