Cousino High School
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (October 2009)|
|Paul K. Cousino Senior High School|
|30333 Hoover Rd.
Warren, MI 48093
|School district||Warren Consolidated Schools|
|Color(s)||red, white and blue|
Paul K. Cousino Senior High School is a public secondary school located in Warren, Michigan. It lies on Hoover Road, just south of 13 Mile Road. Part of the Warren Consolidated Schools district, it serves the north Warren area and parts of southern Sterling Heights.
Cousino High School's first graduating class was in 1965. It is one of three high schools in the Warren Consolidated Schools (WCS) district. The current principal is Stephen Bigelow.
Paul K. Cousino Senior High School is home to the only school-owned radio station in Warren and Sterling Heights, 89.1 WPHS-FM. The 100-foot, 100-watt radio tower serves an area approximately 2 to 9 square miles (23 km2) in size, depending on the weather conditions. Cousino also hosts an amateur television studio, WCS-TV, which broadcasts its works on various channels throughout Warren and Sterling Heights, depending on cable providers.
- "Cousino High School". wcs.k12.mi.us. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- "Cousino Senior High School". greatschools.org. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- "Schools in Warren, MI | COUSINO SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL". century21.com. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- "Cousino Senior High School". education.com. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- "Cousino Senior High School". publicschoolreview.com. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- "Cousino High School". trulia.com. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- Cousino High School website
- Warren Consolidated Schools website
- Cousino High School Athletics website
|This Michigan school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|