(Redirected from Coveney (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coveney may refer to:
- Hugh Coveney (1935–1998), Irish politician
- John Coveney, Australian rugby league footballer
- Michael Coveney (born 1948), British theatre critic
- Patrick Coveney (born 1934), papal nuncio to Greece
- Peter Coveney, physical chemist and science writer
- Simon Coveney (born 1972), Irish politician
- Coveney, Cambridgeshire, a village in Cambridgeshire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coveney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.