Coventry Arena railway station
|Local authority||West Midlands|
|Managed by||London Midland|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail – UK railway stations|
|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|UK Railways portal|
It would be located on the Coventry-Nuneaton Line, providing Park and Ride facilities thanks to the stadium's large parking facilities. The station is planned to have two platforms on the existing double tracked line.
In August 2012 it was announced that construction of the new station was to start in December of that year and take approximately 12 months to complete, with the station due to open in December 2013.
In December 2013 it was announced that plans have hit another setback and are not expected to be complete until 2017. 
- West Midlands Rail vision: Rail Development Strategy
- "Coventry to Nuneaton rail upgrade given go ahead". BBC. 14 December 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-14.
- "Ricoh station plans up and running". Rail.co. 1 August 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- "Ricoh station plan remains on track". Coventry Observer. 11 September 2013. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "Long-awaited Coventry-Nuneaton rail line hit by four-year delay". Coventry Telegraph. 21 December 2013. Retrieved 2014-01-03.