Coventry Hills, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jyoti Gondek|
|Elevation||1,080 m (3,540 ft)|
|• Average Income||$70,096|
|Website||Northern Hills Community Association|
Coventry Hills is a suburban residential neighbourhood in the northeast quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is at the northern edge of the city and is bounded by Stoney Trail to the north, Deerfoot Trail and the Nose Creek to the east, Country Hills Boulevard to the south, and Harvest Hills Boulevard to the west.
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, Coventry Hills had a population of 15,969 living in 5,322 dwellings, a 1.6% increase from its 2011 population of 15,722. With a land area of 4.1 km2 (1.6 sq mi), it had a population density of 3,890/km2 (10,090/sq mi) in 2012.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $70,096 in 2000, and there were 6% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 12.9% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes, and 3.9% of the housing was used for renting.
Coventry Hills has two public schools, Coventry Hills Elementary School (K-3) and Nose Creek School (4-9), and two separate schools, St. Clare Catholic Elementary School (K-6) and Notre Dame Catholic High School (10-12).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Coventry Hills Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-13.[permanent dead link]
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 3 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-13.[permanent dead link]
- Northern Hills (Cinnamon Hills - Country Hills - Coventry Hills - Harvest Hills - Panorama Hills Community Association
- Northern Hills Community Association - Dedicated to providing community sports programs such as soccer, schools, events, recreation, Planning and Development projects, community enhancement, and much more.