This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Social space
- IT Suites
- Mock Law court
- Engineering and Science labs
- Prayer rooms
- Student Support area/team
- Careers and Employability area/team
CU Scarborough is part of the Scarborough £50 million education and sport campus, with the neighboring Sports Village operated by Everyone Active, offering state-of-the-art facilities including an Olympic Legacy swimming pool, a four-court sports hall, a multi-activity room, 60-station fitness suite and a community football stadium home to Scarborough Athletic Football Club.
CU Scarborough currently offers a diverse range of subjects. Students can study degree programmes, Foundation Years, Access to Higher Education courses or Degree Apprenticeships.
Degree subjects include:
- Adult Nursing
- Business Management & Leadership
- Computing Science
- Counselling: Integrative Theory & Practice
- Cyber Security
- Early Childhood Development & Learning
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Health & Social Care
- Law & Practice
- Primary Education & Teaching Studies
- Public Health & Community Studies
Foundation Year subjects include:
- Health & Social Care
Access to Higher Education courses are available in a range of courses, allowing people to re-enter education after time away, without traditional qualifications.
- Health & Human Sciences
- Social Sciences
In 2018, students at CU Scarborough celebrated their first graduation ceremony at an event held in the Grand Hall, at Scarborough Spa. Sir Alan Ayckbourn, CBE, received an Honorary Doctor of Letters (Hon DLitt) in recognition of his impact on theatre in Scarborough and his contributions to the creative industries.
- "New Coventry University campus to open in Scarborough". BBC News. Retrieved 22 April 2016.
- "Scarborough Spa confirmed as launchpad for CUSC". www.coventry.ac.uk. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Ground is broken in preparation for £14m purpose-b..." Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "Coventry University - Error 404". Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "Scarborough Sports Village celebrates one year since its door opened - Everyone Active". Everyone Active. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "University and County Council team up to build local careers". North Yorkshire County Council. North Yorkshire County Council. Retrieved 11 September 2018.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "Prestigious Award For Scarborough Students". Yorkshire Coast Radio. 20 August 2018. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Honorary Degree for Scarborough Playwright". Yorkshire Coast Radio. 9 July 2018. Retrieved 11 September 2018.