From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coverage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coverage may refer to:
- Coverage (lens), the size of the image a lens can produce
- Camera coverage, the amount of footage shot and different camera setups used in filming a scene
- Script coverage, a short summary of a script, written by script readers to recommend whether a film should be made
Media and journalism
- Broadcasting, radio, television, etc.
- News ("press coverage", "media coverage"), the communication of selected information on current events
- Coverage, a Descendents/ALL cover band from Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Coverage (album), a 2003 album by Mandy Moore
Science and technology
- Code coverage measure used in software testing
- Coverage (telecommunication), a measure of cell phone or radio connectivity
- Coverage (shot peening), a criterium for quality of shot peening introduced by J.O. Almen in the 1940s
- Coverage data, the mapping of one aspect of data in space, in geographic information systems
- Coverage probability, in statistics
- Fold coverage, in genetic sequencing
- Analyst coverage, securities assigned to a particular financial analyst for regular assessment
- Insurance coverage, the amount and extent of risk covered by an insurer
- All pages beginning with "Coverage"
- All pages with titles containing Coverage
- Cover (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coverage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.