Cow Creek (Jordan Creek)
|County||Owyhee County, Idaho
and Malheur County, Oregon
|- location||near De Lamar, Owyhee County, Idaho|
|- elevation||7,048 ft (2,148 m) |
|- location||Danner, Malheur County, Oregon|
|- elevation||4,216 ft (1,285 m) |
|- coordinates||Coordinates: |
|Length||51 mi (82 km) |
|Basin||330 sq mi (855 km2) |
Cow Creek is a 51-mile (82 km) tributary of Jordan Creek in the U.S. state of Oregon. The source of Cow Creek is at an elevation of 7,048 feet (2,148 m) near De Lamar, Idaho, while the mouth is at an elevation of 4,216 feet (1,285 m) at Danner. Cow Creek has a 330-square-mile (850 km2) watershed.
- List of rivers of Oregon
- List of longest streams of Oregon
- List of rivers of Idaho
- List of longest streams of Idaho
- Source elevation derived from Google Earth search using GNIS source coordinates.
- "Cow Creek". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey (USGS). November 28, 1980. Retrieved September 3, 2010.
- "National Hydrography Dataset". United States Geological Survey. Retrieved September 3, 2010.
- "USGS 13180000 Cow Creek At Danner,Oreg.". United States Geological Survey. Retrieved September 3, 2010.