Cowboys and Indians
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cowboys and Indians in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cowboys and Indians may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Cowboys and Indians or Indians and Cowboys, a make believe children's act of play: tag based on Western genre themes and the 19th-century conflicts in America between white people and Native Americans.
- Cowboys and Indians (album), an album by The Jeevas, released October 6, 2003.
- Cowboys and Indians, a March 1965 album by The New Christy Minstrels.
- "Cowboy and Indian", a song by Susumu Hirasawa from the album The Ghost in Science.
- "Cowboys & Indians", a song by Nik Kershaw from the album The Works.
- Cowboys & Indians (magazine), an American magazine for adults that focuses on the Western lifestyle.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cowboys and Indians.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.