Coworker an online portal that lists reviews of coworking spaces around the world. It was founded in 2015 by Leanne Beesley. The company is established in Asia with its registration in United States. By 2017 the company recorded 10,000 member reviews.
Coworker was founded by Leanne Beesley in 2015. The company provides an online portal that allows users to search for coworking spaces around the globe. As of 2017, the community includes more than 5,000 coworking spaces, 1,400 of which are established in Asia. The team is distributed in Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Bolivia, Canada, France and Australia.[better source needed] In 2017, the company started a booking feature and India made the most number of bookings across the world.
- Moran, Gwen (2017-06-15). "How To Mentor A Remote Employee". Fast Company. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "Coworking Conference 2017: Best of tech, innovation, connectivity in one place!". Pulse. January 8, 2017. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- Littman, Julie (November 30, 2016). "Co-Working Is Changing The Face Of Office Around The World". Bisnow. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- Freischlad, Nadine (October 23, 2017). "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". Tech in Asia. Retrieved February 1, 2018.
- Pratama, Aditya Hadi (October 23, 2017). "Co-Working Space Coworker Raih Pendanaan Baru Senilai Rp6,7 Miliar" [Co-Working Space Coworker Gets New Funding Worth Rp6, 7 Billion]. Tech in Asia Indonesia. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- Hynes, Casey (August 26, 2016). "Expats Find Fertile Ground For Bootstrapping Startups In Southeast Asia". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- Hook, Leslie (November 17, 2015). "Co-working around the world". Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "Nigeria holds first Coworking conference - Vanguard News". Vanguard News. 2017-07-26. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
|This article about an internet company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|