Cox Scrub Conservation Park
|Cox Scrub Conservation Park
|Nearest town or city||Mount Compass|
|Established||1 January 1970|
|Area||5.44 km2 (2.1 sq mi)|
|Managing authorities||Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources|
|Website||Cox Scrub Conservation Park|
|See also||Protected areas of South Australia|
Cox Scrub Conservation Park is a protected area in the Australian state of South Australia located in the gazetted localities of Ashbourne and Nangkita about 55 kilometres (34 miles) south of the state capital of Adelaide. It is classified as an IUCN Category III protected area.
- "Protected Areas Information System - reserve list (as of 17 Feb 2014)" (PDF). Department of Environment Water and Natural Resources. Retrieved 27 March 2014.
- "Terrestrial Protected Areas of South Australia (see 'DETAIL' tab)". CAPAD 2012. Australian Government - Department of the Environment. 2014. Retrieved 13 March 2015.
- "Search result(s) for Cox Scrub Conservation Park (Record No. SA0008658) with the following layers being selected - "Parcel labels", "Suburbs and Localities", "Hundreds", "Place names (gazetteer)" and "Road labels"". Property Location Browser. Government of South Australia. Archived from the original on 12 October 2016. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- Cox Scrub Conservation Park official webpage
- Cox Scrub Conservation Park Cox Scrub Conservation Park webpage on the Protected Planet website
- Friends of Cox Scrub Conservation Park
|This South Australia protected areas related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|