Cox Scrub Conservation Park
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Cox Scrub Conservation Park
|Nearest town or city||Mount Compass|
|Established||1 January 1970|
|Area||5.44 km2 (2.1 sq mi)|
|Managing authorities||Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources|
|Website||Cox Scrub Conservation Park|
|See also||Protected areas of South Australia|
Cox Scrub Conservation Park is a protected area in South Australia located approximately 55 kilometres (34 mi) south of Adelaide city centre. It is classified as an IUCN Category III protected area.
- "Protected Areas Information System - reserve list (as of 17 Feb 2014)" (PDF). Department of Environment Water and Natural Resources. Retrieved 27 March 2014.
- "Terrestrial Protected Areas of South Australia (see 'DETAIL' tab)". CAPAD 2012. Australian Government - Department of the Environment. 2014. Retrieved 13 March 2015.
- Cox Scrub Conservation Park official webpage
- Friends of Cox Scrub Conservation Park
- Cox Scrub Conservation Park webpage on protected planet
|This South Australia protected areas related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|