The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Internet, computer software|
|Founded||March 14, 2005, Seattle, WA|
|Products||Productivity apps, Cozi Family Organizer|
Cozi is a website and mobile app intended to help families stay organized. Its features include allowing multiple family members to manage schedules with one account, as well as organize and update shopping and to-do lists.
The website was founded by Robbie Cape and Jan Miksovsky after the two of them left Microsoft. The company's first product, Cozi Central, was released on September 25, 2006, and included a family calendar, shopping lists, family messaging and a photo collage screensaver. The company is based in Seattle, Washington.
Cozi has both a freemium version, and a paid version called Cozi Gold. Cozi Gold's additional features include Cozi Contacts, a birthday tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, and change notifications. The software can be used on a desktop or mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- "Time Buys Seattle-Based Family Organizer Service Cozi". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2020-07-24.
- www.bizjournals.com https://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/techflash/2011/11/qa-cozi-ceo-robbie-cape-on-keeping.html. Retrieved 2020-07-24. Missing or empty
- "Cozi Central is building a MySpace for parents - Feb. 13, 2007". money.cnn.com. Retrieved 2020-07-24.
- PodVentureZone Archived September 27, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- Turner, Amy-Mae. "Run your family life, all from one app? Cozi promises you can". Mashable. Retrieved 2019-09-27.
- "Time Inc. Buys Family Organizer App Maker Cozi Inc". Folio. 2014-06-02. Retrieved 2018-12-07.
- "Time Inc. Stumble Sends Shares of Meredith Plunging". Bloomberg.com. 2019-09-05. Retrieved 2020-09-07.
- Silber, Tony. "Time Magazine Deal Is The Latest Media Acquisition By An Out-Of-Market Billionaire". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-09-27.
- "Q&A: Cozi CEO Robbie Cape on keeping families organized". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2018-12-07.
|This article about an online company of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|