(Redirected from Cracker (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cracker or crackers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cracker, crackers or The Crackers may refer to:
- Cracker (food), a type of biscuit, usually salted or savoury
- Cracker (pejorative), a slang, sometimes abusive term for any person of white European descent
- Safe cracker, a person that breaks open a safe
- Cat cracker, equipment for breaking down complex organic molecules
- Christmas cracker, a traditional British Christmas toy or decoration
- Cracker, a length of twine or string at the end of a whip that produces the cracking sound
- Firecracker, a small explosive device primarily designed to produce a loud noise
- Cracker, or security hacker, a person who maliciously exploits weaknesses in a computer or network
- Cracker, a person who uses password cracking to recover passwords
- Cracker, a person who uses software cracking to modify a program
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Crackers, a 1968 pseudonym of the band The Merseybeats
- Sonic Crackers, an April 1994 prototype version of what would become Knuckles' Chaotix
- Crackers (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Crackers International, an EP released by Erasure in 1988, in between the albums The Innocents and Wild!
- Cracker (band), an American rock band
- Cracker (album), their first album
- Crackers: The Christmas Party Album, an album by the British glam rock band Slade
- Crackers (song), a 1980 song by Barbara Mandrell
- Crackers (1984 film), an American film starring Sean Penn
- Crackers (1998 film), an Australian film
- Crackers (2011 film), a Bollywood film
- Cracker (UK TV series), a television crime drama series
- Cracker (U.S. TV series), the U.S. remake of the British television series
- Atlanta Black Crackers, a professional baseball team which played in the Negro League
- Atlanta Crackers, an American baseball team from Atlanta, Georgia
- The Cracker, a railroad train of the Southern Railway, operating from Atlanta to Valdosta, via Macon.
- Cracker (mountain), a mountain peak in Glacier National Park, Montana
- Cracker (benchmark), its benchmark summit
- Cracker, an industrial plant in which the chemical process of cracking takes place
- Hamadryas (butterfly), or crackers, a genus of brush-footed butterflies
- Sparodon, a monotypic genus whose species is sometimes known as "Cracker"
- Crack (disambiguation)
- Cracking (disambiguation)
- Crackerjack (disambiguation)
- Operation Crackers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cracker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.