(Redirected from Cracklings)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crackle or crackling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crackle or crackling may refer to:
- Crackling noise, several phenomena exhibiting similar patterns at different scales
- Crackles, an abnormal lung sound heard in a subject with respiratory disease
- Crackling, a form of audible noise often associated with impulse noise
- Crackle or Craquelure, a finish on paintings, usually developed over time
- Crackle glaze in pottery, a surface covered by small cracks, usually deliberate
- Crackle (physics), fifth derivative of displacement
- Crackle (Kellogg's) one of the group of cartoon figures Snap, Crackle and Pop
- Sony Crackle, online distributor of web shows, subsidiary of Sony
- Crackle (album), Bauhaus album
- Cracklin', an album by Roy Haynes with Booker Ervin
- All pages beginning with "Crackle"
- All pages beginning with "Cracklin"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crackle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.