Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up craft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A craft is an occupation or trade requiring manual dexterity or artistic skill.
Craft or Crafts may also refer to:
- Craft, California, a former settlement in Kern County, California, United States
- Craft, Texas, an unincorporated community in Cherokee County, Texas, United States
- Craft Glacier, a glacier of Antarctica
- Craft (magazine), magazine published by O'Reilly Media
- Craft (manga magazine), magazine published by Taiyō Tosho
Art and entertainment
- Craft (band), a Swedish black metal band formed in 1994
- Craft, a British rock band from the 1980s–1990s formed by a former member of The Enid
- Craft (film), a Brazilian film directed by Gustavo Pizzi
- Crafts, fictional societies in the role-playing game Mage: The Ascension
- CRAFT (aviation), a mnemonic for the basic elements of a clearance in aviation
- Craft (vehicle)
People with the name
- Community Reinforcement Approach and Family Training (CRAFT)
- Craft brewery (craft beer)
- Craft service
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Craft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.