From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Crafts (disambiguation))
|Look up craft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A craft is an occupation or trade requiring manual dexterity or artistic skill.
Craft or Crafts may also refer to:
- Craft (magazine), magazine published by O'Reilly Media
- Craft (manga magazine), magazine published by Taiyō Tosho
- Craft (band), a Swedish black metal band formed in 1994
- Craft, a British rock band from the 1980s–1990s formed by a former member of The Enid
- Craft, California, a former settlement in Kern County, California, United States
- Craft, Texas, an unincorporated community in Cherokee County, Texas, United States
- CRAFT (aviation), a mnemonic for the basic elements of a clearance in aviation
- Craft (vehicle)
- Craft (film), a Brazilian film directed by Gustavo Pizzi
- Craft Glacier, a glacier of Antarctica
- Crafts, fictional societies in the role-playing game Mage: The Ascension
- Community Reinforcement Approach and Family Training (CRAFT)
- Craft service
- The Craft (disambiguation)
- Kraft (disambiguation)
- Krafft (disambiguation)
- Hovercraft (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Craft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.