|Full name||Craig Tony Calver|
|Date of birth||20 January 1991|
|Place of birth||Cambridge, England|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Saffron Walden Town|
|2009||→ Harlow Town (loan)||2||(1)|
|2009||→ St Albans City (loan)||4||(0)|
|2010||→ Braintree Town (loan)||5||(1)|
|2011||→ Braintree Town (loan)||4||(0)|
|2012||King's Lynn Town||1||(0)|
|2012–2013||St Neots Town||9||(1)|
|2013–||Saffron Walden Town||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:30, 24 February 2014 (UTC).
Born in Cambridge, Calver spent his early teen years at Ipswich Town where he scored goals in the third team, the youth and the reserve teams. However, he never made a first team appearance for Ipswich before being released in March 2009. He was then signed by Southend United as a first year professional where he scored 16 goals in 18 starts for their under-18 side.
Soon after joining Southend, Calver was loaned out to Isthmian League Division One North side Harlow Town who he appeared for twice in his month stay scoring one goal. In August 2009, he went out on loan for another month this time to Conference South side St Albans City, but had limited opportunities appearing four times but failing to score. After still failing to make the first team of Southend he was sent out on loan to fellow Conference South side Braintree Town to gain more experience again for a month making five substitute appearances scoring one goal.
On 25 March 2010, Calver joined Southern Football League Division One Central side AFC Sudbury and impressed in games until the end of season, starting nine games scoring twice. This successful form earned him a trial with League One side Yeovil Town and featured in all but one of their pre-season matches, these impressive performances earned him a one-year contract with the club. He made his professional debut for the club in the 4–0 away defeat to Notts County on 4 September 2010 as a substitute in the 77th minute. Calver was loaned back out to Conference South side Braintree Town in February 2011 but only made four substitute appearances before returning to Yeovil Town. He was released at the end of the 2010–11 season after making only six substitute appearances.
Following his release from Yeovil, Calver linked up with Conference North side Histon for pre-season training, but failed to earn a contract from his trial. Calver then turned up at fellow Conference North side Bishop's Stortford appearing in their pre-season friendlies.
- "Craig Calver Ipswich Academy Profile". Ipswich Town F.C.
- "Sudbury Striker taken on trial". Ciderspace. 15 July 2010.
- "Calver loaned to St. Albans". Southend United F.C. 28 August 2009.
- "Southend United forward Craig Calver joins Braintree". BBC Sport. 10 February 2010.
- "Craig Calver". A.F.C. Sudbury.
- "Yeovil Town sign former Southend striker Craig Calver". BBC Sport. 29 July 2010.
- "Notts County 4–0 Yeovil.". BBC Sport. 4 September 2010.
- "Terry Skiverton offers seven new Yeovil Town deals". BBC Sport. 5 May 2011.
- "Oyebanjo's on his way after turning down Stutes offer". Cambridge news. 15 June 2011.
- "Bishop's Stortford FC 0, West Ham XI 3". Herts and Essex Observer. 16 July 2011.