Craig Cutler is an award-winning American photographer. His editorial work has been featured in Newsweek, The New York Times Magazine, Bon Appetit, Best Life, Details, Dwell, and Men’s Journal. He has photographed ads for a wide range of clients, including Starbucks, Vanguard, Xbox 360, Mobil, Microsoft, and Sprint. His photos were featured in the book International Harvester, McCormick, Navistar: Milestones in the Company That Helped Build America (Graphic Arts Center Publishing, 2007).
In 2008, Cutler was selected for inclusion in the book American Photography 23, and in 2009, he won a Graphis Gold Award. Cutler's work has been exhibited at Galerie-Atelier Beeld in the Hague.
Cutler's first documentary film, "The Boxer," will premiere in November 2016 at three film festivals: DOC NYC, the Big Apple Film Festival, and New York Short Film Festival. The subject of the short is 2015 National Men's Elite Boxing champion Chordale Booker and his success in the ring following legal issues and a judge's leniency to put him on probation rather than in prison. The film was awarded the Big Apple Film Festival's Best Short Documentary.
- "Craig Cutler Just Keeps Shooting," PDN, May 2012.
- Collaborations with Mason Vickers Productions.
- Craig Cutler works featured on artnet.
- "Altpick Photographers Featured in American Photography 23," July 11, 2007.
- "Creative Ads Placed on Conveyor Belts," 2008.[dead link]
- "Q&A: A Time Before Instantaneous," Communication Arts website, March 11, 2009.
- official site
- "The Boxer" Official Film Site
- "The Boxer". DOCNYC. Retrieved 2016-10-26.
- "2016 Big Apple Film Festival Program". www.bigapplefilmfestival.com. Retrieved 2016-10-26.
- "Festival 2016 – New York Short Film Festival". www.newyorkshort.com. Retrieved 2016-10-26.
- The Boxer (2016), retrieved 2016-10-26
- "Craig Cutler: The Boxer". Craig Cutler: The Boxer. Retrieved 2016-10-26.
- "Big Apple Film Festival | News". www.bigapplefilmfestival.com. Retrieved 2016-11-07.