Craig Henry is a residential neighbourhood in Knoxdale-Merivale Ward in the west end of Ottawa, Canada. It is located in the former city of Nepean. It is a residential subdivision that was developed from 1971 onwards. The neighbourhood is bordered by Woodroffe Avenue to the east, Greenbank Road to the west, Knoxdale Road to the south and the CN railroad separating it from Centrepointe and Briargreen to the north. The land previously belonged to the Craig Henry farm, and was developed by Jack Aaron.
There are many different forms of houses in Craig Henry, including town homes, semi-detached houses, single homes and apartments. It is served by OC Transpo route 172.
A large sign with the name Craig Henry is found at the Greenbank Road entrance to the neighbourhood in the median of Craig Henry Drive.
According to the Canada 2011 Census the total population of the neighbourhood was 6,593. Craig Henry has a significant Jewish population. The 2011 National Household Survey indicated that 12% of the Census Tract's population was Jewish.
There are a number of schools in the area, including Knoxdale Public School, Briargreen Public School, Greenbank Middle School, Abdulgadir School of Hope, St. John XXIII Elementary School, and Manordale Public School. Many high-school aged teenagers attend Sir Robert Borden High School.
- Congregation Beit Tikvah of Ottawa (formerly Beth Shalom West), a synagogue is situated right in the heart of Craig Henry.
- The Craig Henry Plaza is anchored by the Quickie convenience store, and houses a number of other stores and offices targeted at local residents.
- Craig Henry Tennis Club
- Craig Henry Park – Has a play structure, is linked by a bike path to Sir Robert Borden High School and by a walking/cycling underpass to Centrepointe, also home of the Craig Henry Tennis Club.
- Charing Park – has a play structure, tobogganing hill, hockey rink / basketball court and water fountain.
- Knoxdale road park – is a smaller park with a play structure and a new splash pad (Built in the summer of 2013).
- Ben Franklin Soccer Dome- Has two large soccer fields, a small gym, change rooms, and a meeting room. Opened in 2007, its location is at Knoxdale and West Hunt Club Road.
||Leslie Park||Briargreen, Centrepointe||Crestview|