Craig James (defensive back)
|No. 36 – Minnesota Vikings|
|Born:||April 29, 1996|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||195 lb (88 kg)|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 13, 2018|
James played his first two seasons at the University of Minnesota, serving as a reserve corner and the team's primary punt returner until breaking his leg during his sophomore season. James transferred to Southern Illinois for his final two seasons.
James was signed by the Minnesota Vikings as an undrafted free agent on April 30, 2018. He was cut by the Vikings at the end of the preseason. James was re-signed to the Vikings' practice squad on October 16, 2018. James was promoted to the Vikings' active roster on November 27, 2018. James made his NFL debut on December 2, 2018 against the New England Patriots. James played three games during his rookie season, appearing exclusively on special teams.
- Tomasson, Chris (December 1, 2018). "Craig James transferred from Minnesota, but now he's back in town with Vikings". Duluth News Tribune. St. Paul Pioneer Press. Retrieved December 3, 2018.
- Krammer, Andrew (April 30, 2018). "Vikings' UDFA tracker: All the undrafted free agents". StarTribune.com. Star Tribune. Retrieved December 3, 2018.
- Gates, Christopher (September 1, 2018). "Vikings Roster Cuts: Minnesota Vikings release Craig James". DailyNorseman.com. SB Nation. Retrieved December 3, 2018.
- Radke, Kyle (October 16, 2018). "Vikings sign CB Craig James to practice squad, release CB Jalen Myrick". Vikings Wire. USA Today. Retrieved December 3, 2018.
- Florio, Mike (November 27, 2018). "Vikings finally place Andrew Sendejo on injured reserve". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports. Retrieved December 3, 2018.
- "Craig James Career Game Logs". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved December 3, 2018.
- "Craig James 2018 Fantasy Stats". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved January 1, 2018.