|Full name||Craig Brian Raymond Stone|
|Date of birth||29 December 1988|
|Place of birth||Gravesend, England|
|Playing position||Midfielder, Right back|
|2008||→ Brentford (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 April 2017.
Craig Brian Raymond Stone (born 29 December 1988) is an English semi-professional footballer who is with Tonbridge Angels. He came through the Gillingham youth ranks, making his league debut as a 16-year-old in the 2005–06 season away to Hartlepool United, and plays in central midfield or at right-back.
Stone joined Gillingham at the age of 10 and impressed sufficiently to be added to the first team squad for the 2006–07 season. He made his first start for the club in a 1–1 draw away to Bournemouth on 28 April 2007. He signed his first professional contract in May 2007, a one-year deal with an option of another year.
On 17 January 2008 Stone joined Brentford on a month's loan, which was later extended for a second month. On his return to Priestfield Stadium he still could not command a regular place in the team and he was released at the end of his contract, and joined non-League club Ebbsfleet United in time for the 2008–09 season. On 21 February 2009, he broke his leg in a match against Wrexham and was expected to miss the remainder of the season. The leg break came in a challenge with former Gillingham team-mate Andrew Crofts, whose cousin is Stone's partner. After breaking his leg a group of Ebbsfleet supporters got together to help Stone pass the time whilst out injured by purchasing a PlayStation 3.
In February 2010, Stone joined Isthmian League club Maidstone United in a bid to regain fitness before returning to the professional game. He joined up with The Stones' caretaker management team of Pete Nott and Tony Cornwell, who coached him as a youngster. In August of the same year, he re-joined Ebbsfleet United.
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/07/2011 and 31/07/2011" (PDF). The Football Association. Retrieved 2012-02-07.
- "STONE JOINS BRENTFORD - Gillingham - News - Press Releases - Press Releases". premiumtv.co.uk. Archived from the original on 25 April 2008. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- "BBC SPORT - Football - My Club - Ebbsfleet - Stone joins Charles at Ebbsfleet". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- "BBC SPORT - Football - My Club - G - Ebbsfleet - Fleet's Stone suffers broken leg". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- "Wrexham - News - Dragon News - Dragon News - Craig Stone Heads Home". wrexhamafc.co.uk. Archived from the original on 15 February 2012. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- "The Fleet Trust » News » Craig Stone/Neil Barrett Donations Appeal". fleet-trust.co.uk. Archived from the original on 10 August 2009. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- "Ebbsfleet United sign Ashley Carew, Tyrone Sealey and Craig Stone". Gravesend Messenger. 2010-08-11. Retrieved 2010-08-11.
- "Stone Joins Sports". Eastbourne Borough F.C. 2010-06-11. Retrieved 2015-06-11.