From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Craigie may refer to:
- Craigie, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth
- Craigie, Ayrshire, a small village in South Ayrshire,
- Craigie Castle, Ayrshire
- Scottish feudal Barony of Craigie, a feudal barony in Dundee
- Claude Craigie, Scottish footballer
- Craigie, a surname common in Scotland, especially Orkney
- Jill Craigie, a British writer, filmmaker and actress
- Robert Craigie, Scottish Member of Parliament for Tain Burghs 1742 – 1747
- Robert Craigie (diplomat), British ambassador to Japan 1937-1941
- Pearl Mary Teresa Craigie (1867-1909), Anglo-American writer under pen-name John Oliver Hobbes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Craigie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.