Crambe is a genus of plants
Crambe may also refer to:
- Crambe, North Yorkshire
- Crambeck near Crambe in Yorkshire, famous as having been a Roman encampment
- Crambe (sponge), a genus of demosponges
- Crambe, a genus of about 20 species of annual and perennial flowering plants
- Crambe abyssinica, an oilseed crop, native to the Mediterranean
- Crambe cordifolia, syn. Crambe glabrata DC. (greater sea kale, colewort, heartleaf crambe), a species of flowering plant
- Crambe maritima (common name sea kale, seakale or crambe), a species of halophytic flowering plant in the genus Crambe
- Crambe oil, an inedible seed oil, extracted from the seeds of the Crambe abyssinica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crambe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.