Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cranial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cranial may refer to:
- an adjective related to the cranium
- Anatomical terms of location
- Cranial auscultation
- Cranial cavity, the space formed inside the skull
- Cranial nerves, the nerves that emerge directly from the brain
- Cranial neural crest
- Cranial ultrasound, a technique for scanning the brain using high-frequency sound waves
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cranial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.