From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cranium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The cranium (plural crania) is a part of the skull.
Crania or cranium may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Cranium (board game), a board game, or its extensions or spin-offs
- Cranium, Inc., the board game company that makes Cranium
- Cranium (band), a Swedish speed metal band
- Crania (brachiopod), a genus of brachiopods
- Neurocranium, a part of the skull
- Splanchnocranium, the facial skeleton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cranium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.